[hylafax-users] faxmail and comment lines

Hi all,

We're running an Hylafax server 4.1beta2 on a Caldera OpenLinux box. We also have a mail server running (Postfix/Debian 3.0) and configured the mail-to-fax gateway that works fine.

Unfortunately, the resulting fax always have two pages, even if the e-mail contains a few lines.

We would like faxmail to send one page only, e.g. with the from/to fields placed in the upper half of the page and the e-mail body (text-only) placed in the lower half of the page.

I can't find a way to do this and I'm start thinking to replace faxmail with another script (although I'm not a PostScript guru) and pipe all the stuff to sendfax instead.

Anyone tried this before and survived? :-)
TIA,

Davide
--
|Davide Cervella - BiElle s.r.l.|