[hylafax-users] Problems with faxsetup program

Hi there,

I have Dell Server 2 CPU machine running Redhat 9 smp version. I downloaded the binary RPM and installed without a glitch. The Fax Modem is a Lucent/Agere based WinModem. The drivers have been properly compiled and working.

My problem start with faxsetup program. Once I run it, I get the following error

/usr/sbin/faxsetup: line 183: syntax error near unexpected token `)'

/usr/sbin/faxsetup: line 183: `boom()'

The command line options don’t matter. Whether it is faxsetup –help or faxsetup –client .. all the same.

Please help.

Regards

kg

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions