Re: [hylafax-users] Cypheus Install?

> yes.  word 2000 and office XP word both blow up and crash when printing
> to the clearfax printer.

I've not even gotten that far.

I've yet to manage to configure it to use my mySQL back-end for address
books.  I've redone the Cypheus db tables, opened up the server's DB
user/host access files, entered a System DSN on the Windows machines, nada.

The ultra-skimpy documentation is useless.

I guess that's why I've not purchased it yet.  About the only thing I've
gotten the software to do is to browse my inbound faxes.  Big whoop.  The
software feels like it's written in Java or interpreted BASIC too.  S..l..o.w.

=R=