Re: [hylafax-users] Fax gets resent three times

I'm trying to verify that now... but the people involved are out-of-state.

In the log posted (and in your reply), it looked like "SEND end page" was
sent, and that perhaps the other end hung up after the first page, and
didn't wait for additional pages? If this is the case, is it a problem with
the way the "number of pages" is sent? Is this even something that is sent?

Sorry, I'm very new at this, and this was just put into my lap this morning.

Thanks again!
.josh