Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax make errors [ld: Undefined symbols: jpeg]

On 2003.12.31 08:25 Dan Tappin wrote:
I am trying to install Hylafax 4.1.8 on OS X 10.2.8.

I have RTFM and the OS specific install tips. I have successfully installed hylafax on another OS X system with out this issue.

Did you make any changes to the code? There were two specific changes to CVS recently that addressed issues with HylaFAX compilations on OS X. You may want to try using CVS.

I am running OS X 10.2.8 with v3.1 of the gcc compiler. I have successfully pre-installed the following:

- ghostscript-7.07
- jpeg-6b
- tiff-v3.5.7
- zlib-1.1.3

What differs from the other system you installed?