[hylafax-users] Routing of incoming faxes.

Hi,

Me too looking for a method to route incoming faxes based on dialed number
infomation.
In this list it was discussed very lot, but very difficult to find an answer
to simple questions. Let;s compose the list of supported and partially
supported of routing methods and supported hardware lists. And also would be
greate to place a section into HylaFAQ. Until this will not be done many
users will not find the solution that could be present in this great soft.
Regarding my case I'd ask 2 questions, how can I route incoming faxes based
on dialed number in case if I have PRI channel with Ericsson BusinessPhone
250 PBX and would like to place a fax server on a analog internal line
behing the PBX (in PBX I can route many external numbers into one internal)
and what harware I need for that.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitri.