Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 4:42 PM
Subject: Recorded message for outgoing fax

Hi List!
As I make to send a recorded message requesting for example:  "please, fax signal".
I found in the InterNet, something seemed, but using another system (commercial).
That is necessary therefore in my country some people use the telephone + fax,
and some people do not understand that the signal comes from a fax (for more clearly than either).

Sem mais,
Marcos Paulo Leme da Silva
Depto.Sistemas - M.L.Gomes Advogados
cpd.marcos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx