Re: [hylafax-users] Still unable to receive incoming faxes via e-mail

Here's the latest on my saga:

I figured out that

1.) Communigate was choking b/c 127.0.0.1 had two different hostnames listed in /etc/hosts. I removed the now obsolete one and then CGPro choked b/c I did not have an account 'fax' set-up. I have now fixed both of those problems, but.....

2.) I now get two (count 'em) messages for each received fax. The fist is sent to FaxMaster, which forwards to my account, and the second is sent to my account directly, which is the account listed in my FaxDispatch file. The e-mail to FaxMaster does not have a PDF attachment, so I assume that is being sent before the FaxDispatch gets called. The second e-mail includes the PDF attachment, and is just as I would like it. How can I stop the duplicate e-mails?

Thank you for all of your help,

Tom