Re: [hylafax-users] Receive errors

On 2003.12.10 06:27 Sean Hogston wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply and info. I read both of the links you
sent.
If I am understanding this correctly I just need to up the consecutive
bad lines setting to correct the second problem.

Yes, it will work around the problem. The actual "fix" (I think) is in CVS.

But what should I do
for the first one?

Get a new modem? You can't really do anything about it unless you can convince USR/3Com to fix it and send you a new modem. Otherwise you'll just have to enjoy the feature.

Do I just need to download that fix and apply it or
will I need to recompile from source? Is that fix in the new 4.1.8
release that just came out.

It was part of 4.1.6, so yes, it is in the version you're using.