[hylafax-users] MPS errors

We have developed a bulk faxing interface to a customer's proprietary billing system to fax invoices to their customers on a daily basis.
All in all it works pretty well except for one recurring error that happens intermittently with some customer's machines.

The error isNo MPS.
According to the modem conversation this is a Multiple Page Send command that expects the receiving fax machine to respond to at the end of the cover page.
We cannot discover what is causing this and it is especially frustrating because it does not happen every time with the same receiving fax and sending modem.

The modem we are using is a USR V.92 external running under Linux 8.
The config is set to use the modem as a class 2.0.
We cannot detect a pattern in the receiving fax machines.

Is there some setting we can use to bypass this error?

Thanks!
Bernie
bstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.newistech.com