From: <raymond.ortgiesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Redhat ES Compatible?

I've searched the archives (lots of hits for redhat, enterprise, es,
etc....) but didn't see what I am looking for.  Has anyone installed
Hylafax on the ES version successfully?   From my reading and research, it
looks like it'll work just fine, but hoping to hear from someone who has
made this transition already.

Thanks!

Ray Ortgiesen

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. This message is confidential
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and is exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message
and its attachments.