[hylafax-users] Can't get email attachment to work

I have recently installed Hylafax 4.1.7 on a Fedora Core 1 machine. The problem is that I cannot get the tiff attachments to work properly. I get the attachment but it is a 1k file that is not viewable in any program. I tried emailig the file directly getting it from the /var/spool/hylafax/recvq folder and attaching it manually to an email and it is received fine and is viewable from any tiff view perfectly. Any suggestions. All logs are okay and show no errors.