[hylafax-users] How to modify/update notify.awk to capture and insert the data like (commid,jobtag etc..) into mysql database.

Hi all,
I appreciate, if someone in the group can tell me/give me information.

I need to modify/update the notify.awk script file (/var/spool/hylafax/bin) to capture the values like (commid,modemline,jobtag,no.pages etc..) with in the script and insert this data into Mysql Database.

How can i capture the data and insert ito mysql database in the notify.awk script.
Which script is easy for me make my work done in notify.awk file.
Can anyone in the group help me?

Thanks
bose

Do you Yahoo!?