Re: [hylafax-users] Fax-In installation

Hi Lee,

thanks for your patience!
But if I like to install 8 modems for inbound, so I need 8 did-lines and 8 dialtonelines and 8 DID-Modems? right? But that is a very expansive way! Is there no other way?

If I have more than one DID-line is there a way to bundle all the DID-numbers to all DID-lines, so whenever I got a call for any DID-number, it is using the next free modem?

Or how does that work?

regards
Christian