Re: [hylafax-users] Number of pages

On 2003.12.03 10:42 D. Rick Anderson wrote:
Hi all!

I've written a custom python script to replace the standard faxrcvd,
and
it's working great! It converts the file to PDF, then moves it to our
document server and drops in a row with the doc data. The only thing I
can't seem to get is the number of pages in the fax. I've tried
reading
the 'log' file, but it pukes when I try doing that from faxrcvd (I'm
assuming because the log file is still open, or hasn't been written
yet).
Is there another way to get the number of pages in faxrcvd?

The number of pages is reported to the standard faxrcvd by faxinfo.