[hylafax-users] hylafax + respond and different page size documents

Hi,

I'm using Hylafax+Respond+samba printer and printfax.pl script to send out faxes.
It works fine but I can fax only one page size documents - Letter - 8.5x11" .
I use the parameter "-s na-let" to tell the "sendfax"
To be able to fax Legal 8.5x14' documents I have created another samba printer
using modified printfax.pl script where I have parameter "-s us-leg" .

Is there a better way to fax out different page size documents without creating a new
printer for each document?

Is there a way to detect the page dimensions inside the "printfax.pl" script and then spool the document
passing appropriate parameter "-s <page size>" to sendfax?

Is there anyone using Hylafax+Respond who has already solved this problem?

Thank you for the help in advance!
Milen