Re: [hylafax-users] Auto Printing Only Prints First Page of Fax

Frank Griffith wrote:

I'm using the following line in my FaxDispatch file:
/usr/local/bin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lpr
This works but it only prints out the first page of the fax. In a multi-page fax. When I check the fax with a tiff-viewer, all the pages. I thought the -a switch was what told tiff2ps to print all the pages. Can anyone shed some light here?

What happens when you manually try printing the tiff from the tiff viewer?

In my FaxDispatch I use fax2ps; I'm guessing thats what you'd need to do.

--
Steven Kurylo