[hylafax-users] Auto Printing Only Prints First Page of Fax

I'm using the following line in my FaxDispatch file:

    /usr/local/bin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lpr

This works but it only prints out the first page of the fax. In a multi-page fax. When I check the fax with a tiff-viewer, all the pages. I thought the -a switch was what told tiff2ps to print all the pages. Can anyone shed some light here?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions