[hylafax-users] Automatic Printing Only Prints 1st Page of Fax

HylaFAX-4.1.8 running on FreeBSD-4.9-RELEASE

This morning I successfully had the HylaFAX server send a received fax to my e-mail address in PDF and send a PS version of the file to a networked LJ8100 printer using all the tips mentioned in the "Printing" thread.

But alas, it did not print out the entire fax. It only printed the first page of the faxes.

My FaxDispatch file contain these lines:

FILETYPE=pdf;
SENDTO=frank;
/usr/local/bin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lpr

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get it to print all pages of the fax. I thought that's what the -a switch was for. At least that's what the manpage says.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions