[hylafax-users] Faxbox.

To all FaxBox Users.

We have two FaxBoxs we are looking to get rid of.  I don’t know much about them, but one just says Faxbox on the front, the other says Faxbox 2.  We are trying to sell these.  We are probably going to sell them at auction or on Ebay, but figured I would try the internet first.  I found a bunch of names when putting in a search for Faxbox on the net.  Anyway, if you are interested in these, please call me or e-mail me with an offer.  I don’t know anything about these other than they power up and the cosmetics look fine.  Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks,

Alec.

Alec Malko

StarFire Computer