Re: [hylafax-users] send notification

Well, in fact the MUA is connected to the mail server via a modem.
Mabe, the solution consist with a second MUA only connected on local mail ...

Thank for your answer,

Gilles

--- gilles gobillot <gilles.gobillot@xxxxxx> wrote: > Hi, > > for a 'basic' user, i'd like to have notification of > fax sending (ok, > retried in a moment, abort, ...) by a "popup" > message by a appli like > 'gmessage' > I tryed to modify scripts like notify or notify.awk > ..; but without > result :-(( > > to resume : I NEED HELP ! > > Config : Mandrake 9.1, hylafax 4.1.7 > > ps : please excuse my "poor" english.