[hylafax-users] Cannot print Quickbooks Estimates or invoices...

Title: Cannot print Quickbooks Estimates or invoices...

Wasn’t sure if this post made it to the list, so here it is again. Somebody please hep me!!...

Here is the layout:

SME server v6.03 (with latest updates)

Using SME rpm for hylafax from contribs.org

Hyla fax 4.15-1rh7

Libtiff 3.5.7-2

Ghostscript 5.50-8 GS font 5.50-3

Using WHFC with Apple laserwrtiter 12/640 (also have tried 16/600)

Every time I try to print from QuickbooksPro2003, I get the following error:

“Converted document is not valid TIFF”

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Thank You,

John Berry, Owner