Re: [hylafax-users] Fwd: Re: Hylafax.org Site down and I need info.

An Intrepid HylaFax User said:
> The DNS Administrator for some reason opted to not define a DNS RR for
> hylafax.org, which is perfectly legal, though a bit annoying in
> this day and
> age.  For the sake of brevity, it's nice if Admins define the naked domain
> name to map to the same host as www.domain.com.
>
> =R=

Hmph, that is rather annoying. I'm not sure who is running things for the
hylafax.org domain, but maybe that is something that could be done when
they have a spare moment. We all have lots of spare time to be doing this
stuff, right :)

Thanks,
Josh