[hylafax-users] Newbie: Adding Standard Heading to Fax

Hey All,

I am new to Hylafax. I just recently got the application I am writing to fax via hylafax. Everything looks great except the tiff image with my company logo. Here are the steps for faxing
(1) Create Report
(2) Include TIFF image from database in the report.
(3) Convert Report to PS
(4) Fax PS
For some reason when converting from my application report to postscript the image embeded in the report comes out looking grainy. If I fax the TIFF file alone through Hylafax it looks great.

Can someone tell me how I can merge this TIFF file after I have already created the postscript file? This will be a standard heading.

Thanks,
Ray

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions