Re: [hylafax-users] Web-hylafax-gw question

Hi

You have to rewrite the mail header, for PHP its quite easy it has a
mail function to let you handle it, I think Perl also has a similar
function, though not as standard, it needs to be downloaded from CPAN.

I looked at doing it but for the environment I am using it was not worth
the effort, failed faxes are reported to faxmaster anyway and that’s as
much as we need to know.

Best Regards

Ian

 "I made this letter longer than usual because
I lack the time to make it shorter."
Pascal, Provincial Letters XVI