[hylafax-users] *****SPAM***** PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY

---- Start SpamAssassin results
9.40 points, 5 required;
*  2.9 -- Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
*  1.1 -- Subject is all capitals
*  0.6 -- RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
          [RBL check: found 68.100.179.80.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.6]
*  1.1 -- RBL: DNSBL: sender is a Spamware site or vendor
*  1.0 -- RBL: Received via SBLed relay, see http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/
          [RBL check: found 68.100.179.80.sbl.spamhaus.org.]
*  2.7 -- Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam

---- End of SpamAssassin results

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Dear Friend ,
I am mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of nigeria,
I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned,but thanks
to God, I have been releasd for my innocence,well friend I need your
assistance in transferring some of my money into your account,because the
government is making plans to seize them,as they did to my fathers own.
The amount is $40 million Dollars in a secuirity and finance company
abroad.all that is needed is for me to instruct the secuirity and finance
company to transfer the funds to your account,I will compensate you with
20% at the end of the transaction,but most of all is that i solicit
your trust in this transaction.
View this web site for more information.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_909000/909972.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_877000/877113.stm
Best Regards,
Mohammed Abacha.