[hylafax-users] Fax cover problems

After moving the modem and hylafax server to a different host, the cover
page of faxes sent no longer comes out right. The data is compressed onto
the top half of the page, with the text cut in half, i.e. I see the top
half or bottom half of the characters. I think I have seen this before -
some time way back, but I can't remember what the problem was. Ideas,
anyone?

I'm (now) using hylafax-4.1beta2 on Red Hat Linux.

- Toralf