[hylafax-users] Remote client connecton problem

Hi,

I have a problem with connection from the client to the hylafax server.
After the hylafax installation 4.1.1 (debian deb) I tried to connect
with telnet to the server but I can't it.
The message on the client was "connection to host lost".
The message on the server in the /var/log/messages file was:
Assertion failed "Invalid Str[] index", file "../util/Str.h" line 117.

After them I tried to install source package  4.1.5. After
installation and configuration the connection was lost too,
with the same server message.

I tried to modify the NSF.c++ by right of these instructions:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/developers/Y2000-Q2/msg00322.php
but the result was same with the earlier methods.

The connection from the localhost was successful.

My Hardware is:
MSI 845PE motherboard
1,7GHz P-IV
256MB DDR RAM
IDE Hard disk
ATI XPert Video

My operating system is
Debian GNU Linux Woody distribution with the 2.4.20 kernel.
The server hasn't any firewall.
The server IP address is 192.168.0.22
The client IP address is 192.168.0.109

Help me please,