Re: [hylafax-users] how to block Outgoing Fax based on phone numbers

Hi all,

Outgoing fax are getting blocked depending on the phone numbers , when i
commented out the following lines in config as well as config.ttyS0.

**
LongDistancePrefix:
InternationalPrefix:
**

Thanks for ur help.

I have another doubt is there any way to, block the outgoing fax for
particular user.

For example if I have a user admin, he should not send fax to numbers starting
with "911".

I created a file /home/admin/.hylarc and gave the
**
DestControls:              destctrls

**

Then contents of the file /home/admin/destctrls

** Start
^[+]?911.*$     RejectNotice =  "Calls to emergency numbers are not permitted"
** End
But now it is not getting blocked when admin send a fax to a number 911234567.

Any pointer would be great help.

Thanks in advance

With Regards,

Priya