[hylafax-users] can't send fax while lies within a PBX

hi, there,

i have a question like to ask:
i just installed hylafax server within a PBX, we have
4 outbound lines (1111,1112,1113,1114 let's say this),
i configured modem's config file: FaxNumber: 1111, but
since i do not know which outbound line hylafax server
will take, so if it took 1111, everything was fine, if
it took other than 1111 like 1112, then it did not
send out the fax even the line was not busy and modem
was ready.

can someone help me on this?? it is very URGENT for us
now, since we can not assign one outbound line
directly to hylafax server.

thanks in advance.

-xun