[hylafax-users] Configuring faxqclean for archive

Hello,

I'm running hylafax v4.1.5 on SunOS v5.8.  Hylafax was installed by a sysadmin, not me. We are using the gnu.hylafax Java classes to submit jobs.  We have faxqclean and faxcron configured in crontab as stated in the man pages.  I need to configure faxqclean to archive.  The documentation states that faxqclean -a will follow the instruction in the job description file (sendq/q*).  The documentation states that hfaxd creates the job description files in /sendq.  The job description file needs the tag 'doneop: archive' to archive.

Does hfaxd need to be configured to include this tag in the job description files it creates?  If so where is this configuration done?  If not, how does that instruction get into each sendq/q* job file?!!?

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff