[hylafax-users] Cover page woes

Okay, so I downloaded tgif and customized my cover page.  I saved my
masterpiece and ran it through make_faxcover.  I then viewed the resulting
coverpage with gv . . . and there was my coverpage complete with all the
XXXX fields.

Upon opening the eps file, I noticed that the format is different.  For
example, the "From" field looks like this:

            /Helvetica FF [20 0 0 -20 0 0] MS
            (FROM: XXXX-from) SH

This is the same whether I save it in EPS or PS format from tgif.  No
amount of hand-editing of the file helped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Hylkema
joe@wa-state-resident.com

"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

-- H.L. Mencken