Re: [hylafax-users] Setting Inbound Capabilities on aper/senderBasis?

Ok, and that goes in the second position?  That would make my old line
which looked like this:

#ModemAnswerCmd:                AT+FCC=,,,,1,,,,0;A

Plus your line:

ModemAnswerCmd:  "AT+FCC=,5;A"

Yeilds:
ModemAnswerCmd:                AT+FCC=,5,,,1,,,,0;A

Correct?

Thanks again,
Bill