[hylafax-users] Many problems with Cypheus 3.x

Hello,

i have been trying Cypheus 3.02 demo at a customer of mine, because it
seemed really nice and i thought giving to HylaFax server some useful
features.

Well, i have to ask you if you have problems, because i tried it first on a
Win2000Prof Sp3 and then on a WinXP Prof Sp1 but i had lots lots of
stability problems. After i work with Cypheus a bit, it crash, the
application does not respond, and sometimes some functions get my machine an
infinite loop; obviously i have to press ctrl+alt+canc to access task
manager, and then kill the Cypheus application.

Then, i notice some strange problem in configuration; as example, i set in
the user configuration a certain default cover sheet, i save the settings
and, when i come back into user configuration or sent a fax, the
Cypheus-default cover sheet come back.

Furthermore, when sending fax without the printer drivers, but with the
"Send Fax" procedure, i append to the cover sheet some attachments, like
.PDF, TIF, .JPG... all supported by Cypheus; well it often returns me a
"Cypheus Message" saying that "it cannot convert images" or other things.

Maybe i am wrong, but on these machines WHFC is running very well, never
they had a crash!

I would like to know where is my mistake or, if someone else got my same
problems.ù

Thank you in advance for your interest, best best regards!

Francesco