Re: [hylafax-users] Why CVS for AIX ?

Cool,

I was more worried that it was an old note from the days of 4.3.2 as that is the last OS listed for AIX on the home page. It looked as though it had not been supported past there.

Thanks for that Lee.

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension  34193
External     (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Lee Howard <faxguy@howardsilvan.com>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org

06/06/2003 14:48