[hylafax-users] VB client development

Hi,

I have recently started working with Hylafax and am interested in developing a VB client for Hylafax. I have noticed that there are some clients around but none that really provide an easy to use interface without paying for it. I would like to develop one for free and I will be happy to share it for free once completed.

I am having difficulty finding any help on how to communicate with hfaxd from the windows end. I can see there seems to be an ftp style of support and a telnet style of support but I can't quite get the whole picture. Can someone give me a starting point?

I want to start will a simple example of connecting to the server and simply submitting a single fax and then query it's progress.

Thanks,

Malcolm

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions