[hylafax-users] Why CVS for AIX ?

Hi all,

I am looking at downloading and compiling hylafax for AIX 4.3.3 since I am unable to find a binary distribution. But in the download notes it recommends using the CVS version of the code.

Why is that ? Is it more developmental/less stable....

Any ideas ?

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension  34193
External     (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.