From: rubil [mailto:rubil_lb@163.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 3:15 PM
To: mwestern@sola.com.au
Cc: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: ReRe:Why can not send chinese fax with hylafax?

Sorry,
I have :
   OS:Red Hat Linux9.0  and I have full installed it.
   Fax server software with hylafax-4.1.5 and it can send english fax and receive anyone fax .but it can't send chinese fax .
At first I write a test file in windows platform.This test file contain chinese Big5 character. then I download test file from windows platform.
and  send it with "sendfax -n -d 3333333 /tmp/testfile" in fax server.
when the fax received ,the chinese Big5 character  is misunderstand
Why?
Please help me!
Thanks.
Best regards.