[hylafax-users] Therapy needed. what to do with managers.

I have a perfectly working fax server which is in and outgoing from samba
all singing all dancing thanks to help from people everywhere and i'm stuck
by a CRAPPY manager.    All the secretaries could see the incoming faxes and
forward them via email.

"Duh.  what happens when it's after hours and i'm expecting a fax todo with
a meeting i'm having?".  so i have to put it all back to printing out on
paper.

<deep sigh>  i rest my case.  actually i bash my head against the wall.  and
this is an R&D organization.  <another sigh>   i'll just go to the garden
and eat worms.

regards
Matthew

PS needless to say a reply will not be nessesary unless you can get me cheap
rates to a shrink.  :)   i needed to vent.