[hylafax-users] Faxqclean, missing faxes in archive

Hi,

every hour I have a cron job forcing archiving with faxqclean:
0       *       *       *       *       /usr/sbin/faxqclean -A

And following faxes did not appear in the archive:
05/22/03
17:44  SEND    00009746        ttyS1   3116    "id1"   root@gastritis
"faxnumber"        ""     4193919  0       0:15    0:00    "Busy signal
detected; too many attempts to dial"
05/22/03
19:45  SEND    00010098        ttyS1   3228    "id2"   root@gastritis
19:45  SEND    00010099        ttyS1   3229    ""id2"   root@gastritis
"faxnumber"        ""     4193919  0       0:15    0:00    "Busy signal
detected; too many attempts to dial"

These were the times my notification script was invoked
id1: 17:45:03
id2: 19:45:25
id3: 19:45:49

It's obvious that the faxes that were not archived finished 15 minutes (the
default job age threshold) before the faxqclean program was invoked. Is it
possible this is a small time-bug in faxqclean?

Kind regards,

Hans Zimmerman