Re: [hylafax-users] Remove all faxes from queue?

> Is there an easy way to remove all the faxes from the queue besides:
>
> faxrm 1 2 3 4 5 ... 200
>
> Can any one help me with an example perl or shell script to loop
> through the required range and kill each job one at a time?

If you know what the range is, you can do something like:

#!/bin/sh
START=0
END=200

while [ $START -le $END ] ; do
faxrm $START
START=`expr $START + 1`
done

Probably a better way to do this is to operate on the jobs actually in the send
queue:

#!/bin/sh
Q=/var/spool/hylafax/sendq
cd $Q
for x in `ls -1 q* | cut -d q -f 2` ; do
faxrm $x
done