Re: [hylafax-users] archiving outgoing faxes

> > i would like to know the name of the script which is called
> > after every
> > successfull ougoing fax like the faxdispatch file for the incoming
> > documents.
>
> You need to take a look at /hylafax/bin/faxrcvd.  It is
> executed and processes each inbound fax.

No it's not, what am I thinking?  This is the script that is called for
inbound faxes.  I must have my brainwaves crossed.  LOL

It might depend on how your faxes are intercepted.  For example, we
mostly send faxes from Windows hosts, and so have set up a Samba printer
for that fax, in which a perl script is executed once Samba has spooled
the job.  You could customize a script like this to convert the
PostScript file to a tiff or pdf, and archive it from this script.

But basically, you need to figure out which script is calling the
'sendfax' statement, and customize it from there to create an archived
copy of your spooled fax before it calls the sendfax statement.

Sorry about my previous backwards post.

Adam