[hylafax-users] delivery mail problem

Hi,
I installed HylaFAX on Debian woody 3.0 system from the sources of the version
4.1.5. I have read almost all the documentation on the site, the man pages,
but still I have problem understanding, why when I receive a fax, I can't get
it sent to the faxmaster (I have made the FaxDispatch as said in the
manuals), but I don't get the received fax in the mail, it simply stays in
the recvq directory, and this was the same even without any modifications of
the configuration with the defaults. I use for the local delivery postfix and
it's working, because I get all mails from faxcron and anything else. It
seems that one script isn't executed when a fax is received, like the faxrcvd
script.  I ask this, because I didn't find it on the website or anywhere else
and I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Matej