Re: [hylafax-users] the limit "job number" ?

Quoting "Saltermark, Atle" <atle.saltermark@brreg.no>:

> We have to hylafax servers (hylafax-4.1.5) in parallel and are using
> different "job number" in the sendq on each server.
> What is the limit "job number" and is it possible to set this to
> another range?
>
> I have played around and with job number in
> /var/spool/hylafax/etc /sendq/seqf
>
> and with 31000 everything is OK, but not 32000 -then it start at job
> number 1 again.

32000 is the max HylaFAX will use by default (mainly for historical
reasons). On most platforms (if not all), you can change it by setting
MAXSEQNUM in hfaxd/manifest.h and recompiling HylaFAX. I've got a server
where I set this maximum to 99999 which is currently in the 57000s (sendq)
with no problems.

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net