[hylafax-users] Equipment recommendations?

Hello,

I've read a lot on the mailing list about using DID/DNIS info to determine
the recipient via a custom FaxDispatch script.  What I don't understand is
what hardware I need to do this.

From the archives, I gather that I *don't* want Brooktrout hardware.  I'm
thinking that with the low volume I'm expecting, I only need a single
analogue trunk, or at the extreme, ISDN BRI.

Anyone have any recommendations on what modem to use for either of those
situations?  Anything special I have to ask from my telco?

Thanks,

Sean

--
Sean A. Walberg <sean@ertw.com>                    http://www.ertw.com
Join the weekly cramsession.com Linux newsletter for news and resources!