[hylafax-users] Routing jobs per host based on prefix

Greetings people.
In a earlier post, someone touched a similar question
and who should say, here at the company they asked me
to intall a server in one of our offices. I make some
searches in the mailling list by "routing host", "send
fax host", etc, but nothing to much interesting show
up. There is a way to route the outgoing jobs by host,
but seems that only worked if no server process are
running in the machine and you must change the
hyla.conf(?) file. My idea/question is: doing some
tricks in dialrules, could be possible to route the
outgoing jobs to a different host based on prefix?
Example: if I dial the number 2134567 I know that the
job will be sent from host1 because I dial 21. Same
for 2234567 but in this case the fax will be sent by
host2, because I dial 22. Using sendfax command I know
this work but using a client, say WHFC, I must
configure hylafax to work properly. thanks in advance
for nay tip. Cheers.