[hylafax-users] sendfax fails

Title: sendfax fails

Hello--

I am setting up Hylafax for the first time. Please forgive what is probably a newbie question, but I don't see an obvious answer in the FAQ, so here goes.

I have compiled and installed the newest version of HF on an HP-UX 11.0 system. Compile and install seemed to go fine. As an initial test, I am attempting to send a simple fax from the command line. I receive an e-mail indicating that this fails (see second output sample below). Any suggestions?

The system can definitely see my modem, as the output from probemodem indicates, though that 'not found' message is disturbing:

# ./probemodem
Serial port that modem is connected to []? cul0p2
./probemodem[140]: !:  not found

Now we are going to probe the tty port.  This takes a few seconds,
so be patient.  Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to
the port, or the modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and
cable up the modem or turn it on, or whatever).

Probing for best speed to talk to modem: 38400 OK.

This looks like a Class 1 and 2 modem.

[many lines of output clipped]
[end probemodem output]

[Begin failure notification e-mail]

Your facsimile job to 93303116 failed because:
    <no reason recorded>

    ---- Transcript of session follows ----

    No transcript available.