[hylafax-users] Hylafax, passive AVM ISDN and Suse 8.1

Hi there,

did anybody manage to install Hylafax with a passive AVM ISDN card on
the new SUse 8.1 successfully? It is supposed to be so much easier,
now that it's all "integrated" and all the necessary packages are
supplied by suse. I can't get it to work, however, don't really know
where to configure what. To make it worse, AVM doesn't offer Suse
8.1 binaries for the cards, so that I am forced to use the supplied
one's, which don't work.

Any advice?

Jan