Re: [hylafax-users] move hylafax jobs to another server

Eric Wood said:

> I found this in /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf:
>
> # Network HylaFAX server: redirect all client commands to an
> HylaFAX server.
> # Uncomment this if this system has no fax-modems connected to
> it, and there
> # is an HylaFAX server on your network. Equivalent to 'sendfax' -h option.
> #Host: faxserver.mydomain.dom
> Host:  backupfax.mydomain.dom
>

> so I put in a Host and it appeared to redirect the fax jobs (using sendfax
> manually).
> However, whfc 1.0.8 did not obey this.  I'll see if there's any updates to
> WHFC.
>
> -eric wood

If I am not mistaken, this is because hyla.conf is the config file for the
sendfax client, and WHFC, Cypheus, et al, submit their jobs directly to the
faxq agent, so their is not an oppurtunity to intercept them and redirect
them to a different client.
Josh