Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax doesn't know what modem to use

Hello Martin,

your error message is really interesting. I've checked two servers
where I installed capi4hylafax (one SuSE72, one SuSE8.0), and I did not found a
libfaxutil.so there, and c2faxrecv does not need it.

I think the best way is to use the binary from
ftp://ftp.avm.de/tools/capi4hylafax.linux without compiling it yourself, as
Viktor suggested. After unpacking the tar file you should only need to call
"./install".

Good Luck

Lothar

Am Don, 17 Okt 2002 schrieb Martin Szymanski: > Hello Lothar,